TYPES OF LOAN
Welcome to TurSEFF
TurSEFF is a credit line developed by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in 2010. It is designed for industrial and commercial Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) that plan to invest in energy efficiency or renewable energy projects.
Loan flow scheme is illustrated below;
To apply for your loan request up to EUR 5 Million please follow one of these procedures:
Contact with the most convenient Partner Banks’ branch office;
Follow “Express Request” on this page;
- Contact with TurSEFF experts.
- 5 years in operation
- 743 investment projects financed
- 390 milyon Eur of disbursements
- 356 ktoe in annual energy savings
- 1611 ktons of CO2 emissions reduced annually
- 245 MW of installed power